With Company response

Purchased vacuum for in-store pick-up and 4 hours later the IN STOCK item was still processing! I could have drove 3mi to the store and bought it and been home in 20 minutes.

At Best Buy I wait 10 minutes for an in stock item for pick-up. I think they are missing the point of people choosing this option!!!! People use computers to make their lives easier! I spoke with a customer service rep and she just said I had to wait!!!

Crazy! I am going to see if I get a different represenative that gets why this is crazy and just cancel my order!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Sears Valued Customer:

My name is Susan and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance and offer my deepest apologies. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue or at the very least monitoring the progress of the current resolution. We need to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the In-Store Pick-Up item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (In-Store Pick-Up) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.