We have been buying all our appliances with Sears for over 30 years, we bought s fridge just a year ago for 1600$ and already the compresser on it went out. I paid 300$ for someone to come fix it and we waited 2 weeks for the compresser to get here .

I had to go out and buy another fridge because Christmas is coming up and we can't go without a fridge for that long, well when the guy gets here to fix our fridge he tells us they sent us a broken compresser that we waited two weeks for, now we have to wait another two weeks to get another one. I will never buy anything from Sears again, if you pay that much for something it shouldn't go out that fast.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kenmore refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

Comments