I recently made a online purchase of a Top & Bottom Tool Chest that read 432 piece tool set included for $644.00 on Oct 13th and when it arrived no tools to be found. I now am told on the phone it was a web error and the tools were really never included and all Sears could do is knock off 50% of freight if I purchased the tools.

Well it is not my fault they had a web error and now have forced me to do a charge back with American Express, and Sears can come and get the items that sit on my floor. I will never do business with Sears again....Sears needs a lesson on how to do business and honor mistakes.

Comments

I did a charge back and forced Sears to issue call tags to have the items picked up. SearsCares please do not post your lies about caring in the eye of the public.

I know along with many others you all fail to do your job when dealing with the consumer so there is no need to answer these post as if you care. You all lost all business from me, my family and friends and I will bad mouth Sears to the day I die.

Sears had a chance on the phone to stand behind what was advertised and failed to do so - Instead they told me I needed to buy the tools that were offered for free. Also SearsCares you whole Facebook response are about as bad as the post you placed here....just more lies.

Walmart did not for me....just saying

Dear SiderMan936:

Please accept our apologies for the problems you encountered ordering and receiving a Top & Bottom Tool Chest. I understand that you thought that your purchase would include tools but in fact it did not include tools. It sounds like this was not clear on our webpage. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns, such as yours, and we would like to speak with you further and help resolve this issue.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tools were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (SiderMan936) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Wal-Mart does - you find a item mis-labled on price and they will sell it for that price.

Don't know any retailers who will honor honest mistakes.