I suspected all along, that today after reading all these complaints, that this is exactly the type of company that was selling the product. One that constantly had complaints, and did very little about them. Also one that gouged the consumer . The dome could be manufactured , shipped for $ 10, and still show a decent profit.

Since my wife just had to have to have one, I went to Sears, and bought the damned thing on sale, and bought the Sears , no hassle, warranty. Nothing has to be mailed anywhere for warranty Service. You don't even need much of a reason to return it. I have used my cooker, with good success, but not very many times. I will continue to use it, and if it tears up, return it to Sears. Dealing face to face with a salesman can come in handy if you're a big guy, and the salesperson wants to give you..... I can get them to understand how foolish they'd look with that plastic dome on their head. It helps also to be retired , and not have "calling your job" as a retort.

I think my warranty is for three years. It seems Sears has different years for different prices. I would highly recommend purchasing from Sears. I have no monetary, or any other interest in Sears. The problems folks are having are the sort that would make me inclined to take a trip to the company had I not purchased Sears warranty. Never have done well with BS. Good luck.

Comments