Hi, we live in Toronto and we purchased a bed and mattress from Sears, I think 2 years ago. The mattress was one of the best according to Sears. - At least that is what they said. It was purchased at regular price.

Now the mattress considerably sagged in the middle and sleeping on it creates back pain. We want to see how you will honor the 10 or 15 year warranty on the mattress.

I called the customer service yesterday and the Rep put me on hold but he never came back. I got tired and hung up.

Please let me know.

I will appreciate your quick response because we find it really difficult even to mange a day.

Also no blames on the customer service rep that I talked to. I went to get more information on the procedure. Probably he had to wait lot longer.

Thanks,

George

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Et_Tu_Brutae.User

Hello George,Your situation is a tricky one, but hopefully some of the fellow commentators and verified users here @Pissed Consumer can help you in your inquiry. Subsequently, one of the trickier situations in your post is in the "limited" or "implied" warranties for mattresses, which are dependent upon consumer use/preventative care/maintenance. Here is an article regarding warranty information for mattress purchases and what may be factors in determining how you may wish to pursue a resolution and how to file a warranty claim:http://www.mattress.com/warranty.htmlI hope this assists you and please let Pissed Consumer and its users how it went for you.Et Tu Brutae User