We purchased our refrigerator in January of 2015..By May of 2016 the ice maker stopped working.We had in total 7 so-called technicians..before the 8th one discovered what was wrong.A very slow leak.( Ice makes can't make ice if the fridge isn't a certain temp) They re-charged the refrigerator once....it continued to do a very slow leak.

We have lost over $500.00 worth of food.

They only want to pay $250.00 We had to purchase a 4.4cu refrigerator just to survive. $130.00.... Orlando #8 just didn't show up most of the time.When he did this pass Saturday he cut out the wrong evaporator coil...which is not even in stock. The replacement parts sat on my floor for 2 weeks.

I filed a complaint with the BBB earlier.

Which is the only reason tonight my husband and I are getting a new refrigerator.......I tell you run don't walk from

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sears refrigerator repair. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears refrigerator repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments