Bought a cordless Craftmans stapler 9,6v dc model no. 836272350 that Sears decide to discontinued, all I want and need is the heavy Duty EXTRA narrow crown 3/8 inch wirer staples for it but Sears no longer makes staples for it and no one else does either.

. I have contacted Sears about this issue with no resolve. And Sear will not do nothing to make this

right!!!...........

I do not think this is fair since I PAID alot for this craftmans stapler but now have no way of using since Sears no longer make the staples. There is nothing wrong with my cordless stapler that a pack of staples would do BUT sears and Craftman think I should just throw it away and go out and buy a replacement??? really!!!

Comments

Fastenal has the 3/16 x 9/16. Duofast also makes ones that fit.

Go to primecell to get battery refurbished. If your charger does not charge, there us a 5a 250v fuse inside that may have blown.

Try finding a battery. Nothing Nada.

No longer buying any power tools from Sears.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #910077

I have spent 3 different trips to 3 different Sears locations, to hear every store personnel sat the same thing! "i can't seam to find that?

try another store!!!

Then I find this, that they have just stopped making the part ? Edwin, no other staple fits this model !

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #767015

They will try to give you a 25 dollar gift card and be done with you.

Hope you can find the staples elsewhere. Sears really doesn't cate anymore, unfortunately.

Dear Anonymous,

We’re sorry for the inconveniences and frustrations you’ve encountered while attempting to get the staples needed for your Cordless Stapler Gun. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We can see how upsetting this could be when you cannot find the needed tools or staples in this case, to make the stapler work. We’d like to have one of our case managers look into this and provide you with any available options to assist you in this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous452983), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. We look forward hearing from you soon.

Edwin C.