49.1K views
With Company response Not resolved

If you need assistance for something you purchased at Sears, call 800-479-5899. That is an executive dept.

that can help you more than anyone else. Don't call the regular service or delivery dept unless you want to talk to someone in Guatemala or the Philippines. I recommend researching, checking the reviews, before you purchase anything from Sears. Also, A&E appliance service is SEARS SERVICE.

I wouldn't say never shop there, but make sure to call 800-479-5899 for anything you need. That dept. is called One Source.

I would not recommend buying an appliance on Sears.com cause good luck if you want to exchange it or return it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Sent me to the Call center.

I have been a Sears Customer for almost 40 years. I have bought every appliance from Sears and never had any trouble.

On October 26, 2018 I had my Samsung refrigerator ( purchased from Sears in 2014) serviced. The ice maker was broker. A part was ordered. I paid for half of the cost of the part and labor up front.

I never heard back from Sears. I think I called Sears at least 10 times. today was always told that the they were waiting for the part. Only today after one text chat & 3 calls, I found out the part is not available.

They will refund part of my payment. I think this is terrible customer service. The entire amount should be refunded to me as as Sears has done nothing for me except keep me from getting my ice make fixed.

I need to start all over on the problem. I am very sad that Sears Repair has become so unreliable.

not afraid to post my name its Randall J Philipps I live in Menominee Mi. A few years ago I bought a Craftsman shop vac.

Worked well. Needed a replacement filter unit. Went to the Sears store in Marinette Wisconsin. They gave me the wrong one..

I went to return it was told two things: 1) sorry it was over 30 days and 2) Store was closing the doing closeout only. The lady who told me this was extremely rude and arrogant. I told her it was not hard for me to figure out why Sears is going out of business. Once upon a time this is a company that prided itself on customer service.

Times have changed.. If this company rises from the ashes I urge everybody who reads this to boycott them.

Simply put customer service is the most essential part of a consumer transaction. Sears you failed on that you failed as a business

HypnoticGecko
to randallphilipps #1626534

I also will never buy anything from them .Got a lemon of a washer and it's 3 yrs old

#1620043

Sears .. do not buy thing from sears that should be close.. it is been 3 months I'm still weating for my refund 400 $ ..

no one who spoke english answered the phone

I purchased a professional air compressor and pump was missing a rivet on one of the read valves and broke off into compressor head after 18 months just used it to air tires on tractor once a week and sears solutions is a joke they can’t even replace the part that is broken there negligence for not inspected properly and sellers of something broken before i even plugged it in should not fall on my wallet for selling defective air compressor pump can someone get justice and help me understand the reasoning behind sears not standing up when it comes to customer satisfaction guess I’ll shop other than craftsman!Thanks again sears for selling defective merchandise should be a law against your accounts .

Called the number as suggested. Still answered outside the U.S..

DO NOT BUY A REFRIGERATOR FROM SEARS!!!!! I purchased a refrigerator in October with the earliest delivery date four weeks later.

I received an email the night before delivery with the two hour window they promised. The morning of the delivery received a call that the refrigerator was still at the manufacturer. I made multiple phone calls and got no answers other than the earliest next delivery date would be in December.

There is a reason Sears is going out of business!!! I cancelled my order and fingers crossed to get a refund in 7 to 10 days.

Bought a Kenmore refrigerator, the water dispenser assembly has stripped screws heads, unable to remove the screws and clean it resulting into terrible water quality and sore throats. They refuse to help whatsoever unless I pay $100 for a tech to come in and extract the screw... terrible!

This is just another out sourced company that can be of no help

Bought a Kenmore Elite double oven gas stove about 10 years ago. I have replaced the control board 4 times at a cost of 268 each.

The oven has actually turned on by itself. Called the above number and talked to 3 people obviously from another country before they connected me with someone I could actually understand. They want 89.00 to diagnose the problem. Only offered a 20% discount on parts and labor.

No recall available. If a stove turns on by itself randomly, you would think that would be enough of a danger to offer a recall. I mean, what does it take? If my house burned down would that be enough?

This was not a cheap oven..over a thousand bucks. In my parents day, a major appliance would last easily 25 to 30 years without issue.

Sears..what the *** happened? Pissed in Ohio!!!

I bought a dress for my little girl in my wedding and it scratched her up so bad. Really bad product!!

I sent a complaint letter to Sears when I tried to purchase a scratch-and-dent, side-by-side refrigerator, which was denied, unless I also signed up for a credit card, and put the refrigerator on it. I had cash money ready to pay for my purchase.

I don't believe they ever responded, which may have been because on the incendiary content of my letter.

I told them they were dinosaurs, in a time when they needed a plan to stay in business. They will be out of business soon, but the executives, that let the downfall happen, will still be very, very rich.

to Kevin F 2017 #1579896

Why would you be purchasing something from a business you feel is going out of business? With respect, that doesn't make a great deal of sense.

I will never shop at Sears again! They made a mistake on my mattress order - I ordered it in store.

I tried to call to tell them I got the wrong item and have consistently been given the "I'm sorry but we can't do anything" speech.

They are trying to make me pay a restocking fee and delivery fee to get the item I asked the sales clerk for! I am furious!

to Anonymous #1579897

With respect, I wouldn't try to post under the name Anonymous. It makes it seem like you have something to hide.

Frankly, I can't blame Sears. Everyone knows they're unfortunately on their way out of business.

As a result, anyone buying from them really takes their own chances. Sears really doesn't have anything to lose, do they?

Never buy an appliance from Sears. They have horrible customer service and deliver products like a brand new refrigerator that doesn’t work and they refuse to exchange!

Instead I keep waiting for them to fix it which I shouldn’t have to. 2 months now and I’m still waiting. Customer service tosses you around from # to # and they will put you on hold or hang up. They delivered the part damaged and they still refuse to help and I’m still without a refrigerator!!!

Nice job Sears! Horrible horrible service where the customer comes last!!!!

to Heidi K #1577987

Same..problem here pay $1700 cash for a refrigerator that is leaking water inside and by ice dispenser..twice Sears send technician and he said is condensation..lol..is like rain inside refrigerator I know what condensation is..

to Heidi K #1579898

With respect, everyone in America is bluntly aware of Sears' situation. I don't think anyone purchasing from them would remotely consider any form of service.