Round Rock, Texas
53.9K views
With Company response Not resolved

If you need assistance for something you purchased at Sears, call 800-479-5899. That is an executive dept.

that can help you more than anyone else. Don't call the regular service or delivery dept unless you want to talk to someone in Guatemala or the Philippines. I recommend researching, checking the reviews, before you purchase anything from Sears. Also, A&E appliance service is SEARS SERVICE.

I wouldn't say never shop there, but make sure to call 800-479-5899 for anything you need. That dept. is called One Source.

I would not recommend buying an appliance on Sears.com cause good luck if you want to exchange it or return it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SubsequentHighlandCattle316

i purchased a set of sheets from sears in oct. I called about not receiveing another item on that day and also I wanted to return these sheets and was suppose to receive a email label to return the sheets and never received that label in my email.

When I call bacj, the people doesn't seem to understand.

I want to return these sheets I have no use for twin side sheets. Sears online return is terrible and the people can't seem to understand.

This is the reason why companies go out of business. Their was a time when purchasing any type of appliance from Sears meant you were getting the best of the best.

Well not no more. It is a joke, the people that answers are god knows where and have no knowledge of the products. I bought a washer on 10/2 and it has been *** Washer is leaking water, 2 technicians have come out and yet it still leaking. According to Sears the first tech never really came out.

Funny, maybe the problem is I really never got the washer......... This company is a joke.

Sears service is terrible it's been three weeks tractor still not running and no parts.

Your warranty service is terrible on you riding mower tractor. Never again will I buy one.

Sears Home Warranty 6 visits my dryer is not working. Sears refuses to replace.

Last time I buy a Sear home warranty. Sept 25, 2019 - $89 Sept 16, 2019 - $89 and $12.43 thermal limiter August 1, 2019 - $65 Jan 4, 2019 - $223.65 heating element and $116 labor Dec 17, 2019 - $141 Dec 14, 2019 - $279.68 control board Total Costs: $1,015.76

Absolute FAIL!!! They put me through such an headache, I will never recommend SEARS!

I purchased a refrigerator with a voucher approval and was advised that I would get a call in three business days. Once I get a call, Sears went up on the price and did not honor their original agreement and refused to give back my refund for paying a service tech when I NEVER GOT SERVICE!

@Anonymous

similar poor service from sears done will never return as a customer

I ordered a lawn tractor from Sears. After a month, they emailed my local store to tell THEM (not me) that it was not delivered.

This was after they took $2,088 from my account, which I have yet to see.

I've called (talked to people overseas, obviously), and worked with my local store to no avail. Next stop is my attorney.

I will never buy another Sears product our Kenmore Elite refrigerator *** out after 3 years and 2 months of service called customers service and quickly found out there no such thing in the Sears vocabulary as "Customer Service" after talking to 8 countries it was determined a technician could come on the 27th of this month to repair we have been out of a fridge for 10 days already and another 3 weeks is unacceptable.

DHFLAF

Did they ever show up on the 9th! I’m curious to see if they actually showed up!

They did same thing to me. Waited a week. Called just before appt. I told him I unplugged fridge out of concern.

I then had to plug back in!!! And wait ANOTHER week’. Which fridge states work! Then tried to get a reimbursement for food and was denied me because I told tech fridge started working all sudden before the appt.

so he wrote that in the file and sears decided they didn’t have to reimburse my food. At all!

So angry. Sears has way too many people with very similar stories.

@DHFLAF

We cancelled our warranty with Sears and told them to take the washer back because we don’t have time to keep getting the run arounds from them. We are going to go with another company.

800-479-5899 Is the same number routed to off shore “ customer svc.

@Anonymous

You call from America it be 14 hour time difference here in Philippines.

@Anonymous

Well Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters, Sons of Bankers, Sons of Lawyers, Turn around and say Good Morning to the Night, For unless they the sky, but they Cain't and that is why, they know not if it's Dark Outside or Light.

THIR REFRIGERATORS ARE CRAP! THEY DON'T HONOR THIR GARENTEE!

THEY BE RIPPING OFF COSTOMERS SAILING THIR CRAP APPLIANCES. I'M GONNA GET MY DWAYNE TO GO OVER TO SEARS AND WHOOP SOME CONNOR SENSE INTO THOSE DUFUS!

We an LG Refrigerator with a bottom freezer. Purchased the maintenance agreement where they are suppose to come out once a year and clean behind it and the coils.

So I called to make an appointment and he gave me an appointment one month out! BETWEEN 8 AM & 5 PM!! So, I finally got in touch with another person and she gave me an appointment in 2 DAYS! So I took that appointment.

Still between 8AM & 5PM! So I sit here ALL DAY!!! Finally, they show up at 5:40 SUPPER TIME!! It was for a cleaning of the back of the refrig and some other checks.

Well, he did the other checks but wasn't going to do the cleaning UNTIL I asked. When they offer a service they should uphold their end of the bargain! Oh, and the little ROBO lady said the phone number I gave her was not associated ( when they had called me with the number I had given her )!

WHAT A MESS!! We will NEVER buy any large appliances through Sears again!

Sears seems to be just like the United States Postal Service, run by the government by incompetent slobs who put your million dollar check in someone else's box.

@Anonymous

Watch out what you say to them. They might suddenly decide to go postal!

Don’t purchase from Sears! Rude customer service, even rude managers.

Customer service doesn’t let you file complaints.

Just stay away from sears I personally am never buying from them placed an in store purchase May 31, 2019. Today is July 25, 2019 and have not received any of my items.

@Anonymous

I am so angry at Sears I called to report my refrigerator had stopped working . Sears representative told me on August 2, 2019 someone had come to my house on August 9, 2019.

I regret the day we ever walked into Sears.

It's 90 degrees outside and you have to wait a whole week to get your refrigerator repaired that's under warranty. That goes to show they don't care anything about their customers and their products are no good.