I purchased stainless steel dish washer, refrigerator, and wall on Jan 5th 2008. The delivery date was Jan 17th 2008. On Jan 17th 2008 the only that should up at my home was a WHITE DISHWASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrong color! The fringe wouldn't be delivered til Jan 23 and get this the wall oven wouldn't get deliver til Feb 16th!!!!!

If you need your appliaces asap don't buy them from sears.

Now that the wall oven has finally arrived guess what it has a scratch on the front of it.

It's been 6 exausting weeks in dealing with Sears...although the prices are good I don't know if it's worth the hassel! Really, I do have a full time job and then I had to almost call sears daily to find out where my appliances were. At one point in time the oven had misteriously been canceled for delivery.

The sales associates did not ring my sale correctly so I had to call Sears Credit to straighten that out. I would guess that I have been on the phone with sears on average of about 3 times a week for the last 6 weeks. I know their phone number by heart....which in itself is truely sad!

Good Luck!!!!