My refrigerator is not making any ice and I had an appointment for Saturday, Sept.17th (this will be 2 weeks without having any ice)When I origanlly called for the appointment.I received a call today Sept.

12 to say they have to reschedule. I called and I ask to speak to a supervisor and I was on hold for over 20 mins and the person I spoke to was IVAN. I then called on my cell while I was still on hold from my land line, no one ever got back on the phone to say it will be a few minutes... nothing.

I think the customer service "SUCKS". And to have my appointment rescheduled because you (SEARS) only have "ONE TECHNICIAN", I am really pissed. I hope when they come on Sept.

22nd and I do hope they come and have whatever is needed for my fridge because "IT IS NOT PRODUCING ANY ICE AT ALL" It is about customer satisfacttion and believe me I know because I deal with people everyday and they always want an answer and also they don't want to be sent from this person to that one or left on line just listening to music.I hope you (SEARS) get it togegher.

Comments

why didnt you just go and purchase ice in the meantime? :cry