Ordered a patio set from sears on 8/1 delivered 8/10 sets had defects, they would not put back on truck, they called manager, would sent another set and pick up 1st set.

8/13 1st set is rusting so I called cancelled the new order and ask to have set picked up.Told I would be called with a pick-up date, called numerous times, by 8/31 I told them the set needed to be picked up asap or it would be put in trash since I now have had it for 3 weeks. Someone did call me on 9/1 set would be picked up 9/5.

I called on

9/4 re-assured and confirmed pick up 9/5 with a 2 hour window. I called 9:45pm since I never heard from Sears. I have made at least 6 calls to 1-800-732-7747, the are routed calls to a foreign country, since this was a online order. Never got to speak to someone in the USA even though I requested it.

I spent no less than 25min.each time and over 43mins on 9/5.

I finally hung up, because I listened to music for straight 20 mins. I will be cancelling and cutting up my Sears credit cards and never do business with them again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "customer service should be in the usa" as the author lost $587. con1 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

it was on my American Express they disputed it and the charge was removed. Made 2 appointments for pick-up they never showed up so I finally gave the set away