Ordered a patio set from sears on 8/1 delivered 8/10 sets had defects, they would not put back on truck, they called manager, would sent another set and pick up 1st set.

8/13 1st set is rusting so I called cancelled the new order and ask to have set picked up.Told I would be called with a pick-up date, called numerous times, by 8/31 I told them the set needed to be picked up asap or it would be put in trash since I now have had it for 3 weeks. Someone did call me on 9/1 set would be picked up 9/5.

I called on

9/4 re-assured and confirmed pick up 9/5 with a 2 hour window. I called 9:45pm since I never heard from Sears. I have made at least 6 calls to 1-800-732-7747, the are routed calls to a foreign country, since this was a online order. Never got to speak to someone in the USA even though I requested it.

I spent no less than 25min.each time and over 43mins on 9/5.

I finally hung up, because I listened to music for straight 20 mins. I will be cancelling and cutting up my Sears credit cards and never do business with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Preferred solution: Customer service should be in the USA.

Comments

it was on my American Express they disputed it and the charge was removed. Made 2 appointments for pick-up they never showed up so I finally gave the set away