Verified Reviewer

Nothing happened, the call didn't go through so I just sent an email stating this:Hello. I'm writing because today, 04/08/2021 i was searching Google for mechanics tool set and I came across an add listed by Sears.

However, when I clicked on the add and was taken to your website, m.sears.com, the item was listed for a different and higher price. The item is the Craftsman 230-Pieces Mechanic's Tool Set item #0099992**** sold by Sears. I have screenshots and a video of the listing on Google and the shopping cart on your website with the item there. I want to purchase the item.

However, because it's been listed at $40.57 on the advertisement that is the price I'm willing to pay. Not the $114.99 on your website. I have also closed my search engine, Google, as well as refreshed the page multiple times and restarted my phone just to make sure the add was still there and showing the same information as when I first found it. And it is still showing the $40.57 price.

Please let me know how we can complete the transaction for the the item at the advertised price. Thank you. I'm also attaching the screenshots.

I wouldn't be so pissed but the representative I tried to speak with refused to help me, wouldn't allow me to speak to anyone else and lied to me. He actually told me Sears doesn't have a billing department and that there isn't any management.

He's it. Yep ok buddy.

So now it's personal. Now I'm going to take this all the way.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time trying to get help on the site. Google the *** out of Sears to get the right contact info.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments