Update by user Jan 26

Jan 26,2018- i received the product in the mail today and upon opening the clearly used and previously opened box, i find out the product is missing parts, and doesn't even turn on!Another 40 minute conversation with Customer Service and this time asking for full refund, only to be told the 3rd party has to return my money and they will inform them of my wish to return their pathetic broken product, wait another 4 days (weekend) and then another week before hopefully receiving my money back!

totally unacceptable, they will have used my money for 6 weeks interest free before returning it to me?Maybe...

Original review posted by user Jan 23

on Jan 2,2018, i make my first online purchase of the year through SEARS.COM for what looked to be a great deal on a OBD II car error/diagnostic reader.While these sell for 650.00 they had it for less and thought it was a good deal.

After contacting their so called Customer Service Dept, I was told I could call some third party company and was given a phone number, After trying to reach this company for more than 10 times, i finally gave up as it just rang,and rang.... I then called Customer Service back and the Sears Representative also tried calling and also could not get anyone to answer! I was told they would write email and after 4 days I receive an email from some company apologizing for sending my product to some other address (i only have one address and could not possibly have sent it to another address, poor excuse and first sign of potential scam)? The Email also explained they are sending me the product ( No tracking information provided) and to wait patiently ?

On Jan 23rd I called Sears Customer Service again and am told Sears doesn't have any other info and once again they can't get anyone to answer their phone call to get shipping info! Once again I'm told to wait 2 days for response from seller( i would have thought if i purchased product from Sears.com it would be Sears that is the seller)? Totally dissatisfied with level of service and don't have any confidence in ordering from Sears any further.

I also will liquidate all my shares of stock.This has become a total SCAM, DO NOT purchase anything from them!

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Online scam to use your money interest free for 3 weeks or more.

Comments

I too have had the same experience from Sears.I had purchased an item which was delivered to an address in a different state.

I had ordered the item for Christmas and when I found out that it was delivered to the wrong address, I contacted Sears to cancel the order. Sears did refund my purchase price after I cancelled the order (from a third-party vendor). However, three weeks later, the item was shipped from the vendor and they are requesting payment. I have contacted Sears to pick up the item and have had not success.

I plan on returning the item to my local Sears store and getting a hand receipt.

RAS

robsalayne2005
to RAS #1423899

Hi Ras,

I didn't think about returning the product to my local sears store, will definitely try it. Thanks for the advice.