purchased boots as a gift directly from Sears website.the boots coast 19.99 then cost me another 9.99 to have them delivered.

Boots did not fir and now Sears is saying I can not return them in the store because they came from a outside affiliate. What?? Never heard of 8088shoes. Sears took my credit card...Sears should refund my money!

I was told by some random guy that I have to ship the boots back at my expense?? That is nuts I paid 19.99 for the boots, 9.99 to get them shipped, and now they want another 9.99 to ship them back. That is 40 bucks for a 20$ pair of boots that don't fit.

If sears is selling the item on their website they need to take responsibility for all products.No wonder Sears is going out of business

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. Grace2815 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about boots at Sears was awful Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1249309

It says on the website who is selling the merchandise. Gotta try reading.