I purchased a refrigerator, washer and dryer. I was offered credit and approved.

The credit was used for the purchased and confirmed. A confirmation letter with a delivery date was sent out. Then I received a second letter that stated the order was not processed due to payment error and my order was cancelled. When I inquired the answer was place a new order, but the refrigerator had gone up $700.00 more and the washer and dryer went up $200 each.

The supervisor's answer was to give me 200.00 off the purchase. It is outrageous. I offered to still take the items at the original price.

This was not even my fault and yet they refused to honor the price. Amazing they rather lose a sale of $3000.00

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of refrigerator washer and dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned refrigerator washer and dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments