With Company response

order child shirt 3 weeks in advance of birthday that it was for. Sears online showed it was in stock and gave me delivery date of 2 weeks. called in to check 2 days before delivery date and they said it was in transit. 2 days after expected delivery date I called store depot to check if it arrived. Was put on hold for 15 min by clerk. I hung up and called customer service. they told me still in transit and couldn't confirm date of arrival. They asked if I could wait another 10 days. I said I needed by tomorrow as it was for birthday on Sunday. They couldn't assure me it would arrive so I told them to cancel my order. they then put me on hold for 5 minutes and came back to tell me They couldn't cancel cause it was in transit. meanwhile my card has been charged. Very disappointing and will never use sears online again.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

We definitely don't want you to be disappointed in us. We regret to hear that your online experience with us was nothing short of a hassle! Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we’ll take great care of you.