With Company response Not resolved

It's bad enough your promotions are a lie, but the staff who work for luxottica are the worst opticians in the city, the large women will tell you anything to get you to buy, I wanted to tell her you may want to learn what soap and water is, she smells horrible and has no social skills. Don't go here I see why all the doctors at sears have left !!!!!!

It just amazes me that people like this represent this company's no wonder sears is in trouble, people like this are no better then used car salesmen. I think the best part was when she began to try to tell me that the frames at sears are the same at LensCrafters and pearle vision, she said its the same frame with a different label put on it, I ask so your saying the iPod frame can be found at these other luxotica owned stores under prada or Gucci, she said yes they just switch the name and charge more for the same frame, I was shocked that she told her employers secret and she laughed and said she was giving me the same product for less wow

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Madinorlando1,

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I can understand how disappointed you may feel with our Optical service in regards to your recent lens purchase. We do our best to make every service interaction both positive and memorable for our customers, and we do apologize for falling short of that mark in this instance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and provide feedback on your concerns. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the lenses were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Madinorlando1) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.