Ordered a band saw on 7/24/17.Sears tracking said it should be here 8/7, no show.

Called local Sears was told they couldn't track it because it was ordered through a third party. Went on line to Sears chat on 8/8 and was told it was in transit with a Demar shipping. They gave me a tracking number, it had been delivered to their terminal in IL, on 7/31 and left on 8/1, there has been nothing added to tracking since. They had a statement on site that they normally deliver within 10 days.

I called them and after a 30 minute hold was told that it should arrive at their local terminal possibly on the 11th but no later than the 14, at which time we would receive a call within 24 hours to set up time for delivery to our home within 24-48 hours. 15th came with no call, so I called Demar back. After speaking with three different people was told they had lost track of our shipment. I asked for a refund and they told me I would have to contact shipper.

I did that and after them trying several times to insist on another saw they agreed to a refund, but that won't take place for 48-72 hours.We will be waiting and WATCHING, not patiently though.

Review about: Demar Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments