I ordered three (3) Ultra ll Jewelry Cleaning Machines on January 3, 2013. One January 9, 2013, I received one (1) box that contained one (1) Jewelry Cleaning Machine.

The box also sent shipping information that notes that one (1) item had been shipped. I was charged for all three (3) for a total of $70.46. I called Sears and spoke with Kendra. She said I would receive an email from Customer Service about the error.

The first email was a customer survey regarding Kendra. I then received another email wanting to know if the package was damaged. I told them there was no damage, only missing items. I received 2 more email about damage to the box.

I finally enclosed 2 pictures of the size of the box and the shipping label.

They responded that they will have an answer to me by January 23, 2013. Totally unacceptable concerning merchandise that has been paid for!!

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #594575

Anonymous 374667

Hello, my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. I can understand how upsetting the circumstances are surrounding your order. I understand your concern with the delay of contacting you regarding the shipment of the remaining items. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations with our customer service. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the jewelry cleaning machines were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous 374667) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

Christine R.