I was delegated by my family to send a special family member, who had just gone through and survived a three hour surgery, flowers from us all. When I saw the lavender rose bouquet I knew we had a homerun because those two were her favorites! I mistakenly ordered from Sears.

I ordered these: Enchanted Cottage –Premium and paid the Premium Price!

Your Description:

This magical bouquet will be at home in a cottage, a condo, a studio or an estate. It's so pretty it will be appreciated by all those lucky enough to receive it. Enchant someone today!

White roses and spray roses, lavender stock and waxflower, all perfectly arranged in a clear glass vase that's wrapped with purple ribbon.

Approximately 14 1/2" W x 16 1/2" H

How embarrassing what was sent and yes there is quite a difference. There are three large Daisy type flowers, four pink carnations, ("WHERE ARE THE ROSES????" Lavender?????) I'm not sure what the tall purple flowers are called Babies breath and ferns.

Received in a Mason jar!!!!!!!

Their substitution policy says equal or greater value, well you sure missed there!!!! I ordered classy, and she received trashy! Three Daisy type flowers and four carnations for replacement of at least a dozen roses are you kidding me. And no lavender. I could have got her a better bouquet out of my flower garden and the arrangement leaves a lot to be desired.

Sears Substitution Policy:

Colors, varieties, containers, and availability of items shown may vary due to seasonal demand, prices and delivery area . If it becomes necessary to make substitutions to guarantee freshness and/or delivery in a timely manner, we will proceed on your behalf (without notification) using items of equal or greater value. Special care will be taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement.

They state:

Flowers by Sears makes it easy to buy beautiful florist-delivered products on our website or by phone. At Flowers by Sears, we know that a truly exceptional gift of flowers relies on the expertise of a professional florist. All of our arrangements are artistically arranged by a local florist using only the freshest flowers available, and each gift is personally delivered - not in a box. The extensive nationwide network of florists, along with our commitment to exceptional customer service, means that when you send flowers and gifts from Flowers by Sears, you can be confident that you're sending the best and that your order will be filled by a local florist quickly and professionally to your complete satisfaction. I am in no way satisfied by what was sent. I was charged in total $83.54 for a$10.00 bunch of flowers!

After two days of trying to get this sorted out I received an email saying to call them. I called was put on hold for 23 min so they could sort out the fact that they could no longer deliver the replacement order as apparently none of their florist's carry roses?!?!?!

Said they will refund my money and thanked me for dealing with them! NEVER AGAIN!!!! Please be warned to have all your flower orders to SEARS checked when they are delivered as you certainly do not get what you order!!!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments