3.4

Sears and Overstock .com did finally come through and made good on their word.

Much of the aggravation could have been avoided if any of the representatives had returned calls as promised. I am satisfied with the final outcome but it took many calls and countless hours on the phone to achieve this. One of my biggest problems in situations like this is having to deal with outsourced representatives from foreign countries that can not be understood.

A company I contacted recently for technical support on a television touted their pride in using American technical support, I was able to resolve the problem Quickly and with no communication problems.I will once again be a Sears customer because of their keeping their word but I will not order any merchandise on line.

This reviewer shared experience about "sears did keep their word" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears technical support from Sears was flawed ordering system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments