Westwood, Kansas

I received no e-mail conformation the day before the delivery date.The mattress did not show up on the day it was supposed to be delivered.

When i called Sears they said they would check into it and get back with me, they never did. I had to call back numerous times until they said they had the order info. but they said overstock.com had not gotten the information from them. Overstock.com called me and said they were checking into it and they would get back with me, they did not call back, i had to call them.

They told me they were trying to resolve the issue with Sears. One of the Sears reps. said they would put in a request for a discount on the mattress for all the problems i had experienced. After many calls and much argument with Sears they put me through to someone with an accent from India then i was transferred to someone with a Chinese accent.

This person said she was going to refund the full amount of the purchase,plus send me a mattress for all of the problems, i confirmed this by asking her and she said it would take a few days to process the information. When i called to check on the order it was confirmed by sears, after calling to see when the mattress was arriving i was told i was refunded my money and there was no mattress on order for me. After again calling Sears and dealing with more rude people i was told by an escalated resolution rep they would call me after they checked into it. I had to again call back, the sears rep.

said he did not see me getting a call from anyone and they were having problems with these people from other countries dealing with customers,not knowing how to do their jobs and making promises they have no business offering. I was offered 100.00 in Sears points, for my days of being on the phone, broken promises of calls, being hung up on by reps., lied to and being totally jerked around by Sears. I have been a Sears customer for over thirty-five years and spent tens of thousands of dollars with them.

I will no longer be a Sears customer and even turned down the measly 100.00 worth of store points they offered.I hope this steers other people away from purchasing from Sears, they are not the store they used to be and have no concern for their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $600. Chaparral is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about mattress at Sears was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Welcome to 2015. You sound shocked.