With Company response

Ordered this Sewing Machine From Sears over 2 weeks ago, However the product is coming from a third party vendor named OUTLETZON.They have not provided me a tracking number nor have they responded to any of my email request.

I am leaving to go out of town today and unfortunately I will not have this present to give to my Grandmother. And still no Response from this third party company. This is the second time shopping online with Sears has given me problems.

I will not be using them anymore because they should somehow regulate the third party vendors that they use.I hope this helps someone make an informed decision.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765499

Try HSC...you will get a better price and reliable delivery.

Sears Response

We appreciate you posting about this matter. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We can truly understand your disappointment with what has occurred. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience and address your order concerns. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous465314), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R