With Company response Not resolved

Last week I had a Dryer installed that I waited for 2 weeks. I believe was ordered incorrectly online. SImple right?

Get the right product and swap them out. I did the following:

1. Because it is nearby I went to the local sears outlet store, to be told that I should go to the sears store.

30 mins

2. So, I dutifully went to the store only to be told they cannot resolve any .com problems

30 mins

3. I placed a call to Sears.com - I gave CSR the model number I wanted, that matched my washer and she explained that a new order needed to be placed, and a refund could not be made until the Delivery Dept could schedule the pickup and deliver the new order she put me on hold, arranged things with that Dept, placed the order for the model I asked for (I thought) and assured me that I would get the receipt once the order was placed. The model requested is DLEX2650W. However the model I refused was DLEX5170W 1 hr

4. I recieved a call at 7 am to let me know the delivery contractors are on their way, they arrive at 8 am. SO far so good right? WRONG DRYER!! The dryer they order is not stackable.

5. they place a call through their system and after they spoke to me, the call was disconnected. It did not go in favor of the CSR.

6. I place a call to CSR named Denise (by now I am convinced these aren't real names anyway) who placed me on hold and then said she could not understand me when I gave her my phone number. Just long enough to make me crazy and allow her a way to get me off the phone. After I insisted I wasn't going anywhere she eventually got me back to Delivery,

7. another women named Sunshine (really?) Who wanted me to give her the exact dimensions of my washer, because she couldn't find the Model number I was giving her in the Sears.com website. Again, really? Since I could see that this was the correct model number to match my washer on the Sears website? Her solution? Transfer me to a Parts Specialist who oddly never picked up the phone!!! 2.5 hrs.

8. I tried again, through Delivery Dept. This CSR was much more skilled in handling the issue and set up yet another process by which the next dept would call me. So what did we accomplish? Not sure! And I am supposed to be on the hook for a 3'd dryer? Are you kidding?

That's a total so far of 5 hours for me. How much does this much incompetence cost you?

We aren't done here, since again I've paid for 2 dryers and still don't have the right one.

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments

Fate2013

I posted a separate comment.When I went to the BBB Website I discovered that Sears has posted the Exec Customer Relations address as a last resort before consumers file a complaint with them.

This was the one that worked. She did request 24 hours to make sure she had the correct Dryer, payment information etc. That I found to be a reasonable request and we will move forward!

She also was sure to let me know that there would be an "internal" investigation launched to determine what went wrong.

With the dryer orders themselves? Or with the systemic problem I am not certain.

But progress all the same.

Fate2013

Thanks for your reply :) She can swap out wrong dryer #1 for the right dryer and allocate those funds to purchase of right dryer #3.That way bypass all the sily waiting on the refund on wrong dryer #2.

She also was able to offer a considerable discount on the purchase in the form of a refund.

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #723686

Glad you finally got a call....but what was promised this time?

OK!I GOT A CALL BACK!!

YEAH!!

Thank you Sears for finally getting a responsive Exec Customer Relations Rep on the phone for me.

Pretty sure by now that even these Social Media Moderators aren't real.Since this is the THIRD TIME that this has been posted here and yet no response to any of the emails I have sent.

UNBELIEVABLE and UNACCEPTABLE!Now 4 days!!!!!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Fate 2013,

We sincerely apologize for the disappointing experience you have encountered with your dryer. We can certainly understand your frustrations with the level of customer service you have received. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and wanted to offer our assistance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like the opportunity to speak with you to address your concerns and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Fate2013) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Monday, now past noon.No response to the email requested by Susan????

Really?

The Delivery Dept called to see if I did in fact want to cancel the order I placed for the second incorrect dryer. They understood my frustration and offered me a Wapping $3 gift card. Are you kidding?

So far I'm out about $2500, between appliances and additional warranty plans.AGHHHHHHH!!!

Thank you Susan R., Social Media Moderator, I have done so and still heard nothing.Wait, I take it back.

After being on the phone for another hour with someone who said she could connect me with a supervisor (20 mins only to be disconnected) AND sending an email to the address you provided. Still nothing. NO WAIT, I get yet another email telling me that my dryer was scheduled to be delivered 9/27 and I should call the Delivery Dept. This was after I had been on the phone with them multiple times and told I would get a call back.

Please come get this dryer out of my house I want nothing to do with Sears. Next call will be to Imran Jooma. Though I doubt he cares. Nobody else gives a ....

well you get the idea.

to Anonymous Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #767050

That Imran Jooma is the one that yelled at my elderly husband when we tried to straighten something out.I doubt he is a real person but if he is, he certainly doesn't care.

You will get no where with Sears. Try contacting your card sponsor I.e. Citibank.

They will get things done ISAP.Good luck

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Fate2013:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle your issue with one Case Manager until it is resolved. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having receiving the correct dryer to fit a stackable laundry system. We understand that your time is valuable and see how frustrating it has been attempting to receive the correct dryer. In addition, we apologize for any negative customer service or delivery experience you may have had. We expect all of our associates and call center agents to build customer relationships and it does not seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Fate2013) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.