I ordered a set of four tires online from Sears.com and received confirmation email that it was scheduled for store pickup. Fortunately, I had the sense to call before I drove 30 miles to pick it up (this was the nearest Sears store that had the tires I needed). I was informed by the Sears Auto Center associate that the my order was rejected and that they were out of stock. I never received a notification about this. He said the system may not be current and promised to double check the stock room and call me back. After waiting two days without a call, I called them back. This time another associate answered the call and told me that they were completely out of stock and that he will talk to his manager and call me back with some options, since I bought these tires on sale. Three days later, I'm still waiting for a call. I am doubtful that they will call. I'm so frustrated. I could've bought the same tires for the same price from two other vendors during the holiday sale, but now I will have to pay full price.

A very frustrated customer,

Rad

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2013.

Comments

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #756348

So you called first before driving or you drove 20 miles before finding out? Better get your story straight.