Ordered a tool on 12/10 for Xmas with a promise delivery date no later than 12/19.12/18 get an email stating delivery will be 12/21 explanation.

12/21-no tool. 12/22-no tool. I call the toll-free number for help and a refund. I speak to someone overseas with marginal English who states she will send a request to UPS/Post Office to do a search for the item (I'm sure that will be quick!) and after 30 days, maybe they will give me a refund...because according to her records 7,000 miles away, I have received the item!

I ask to speak to someone in the United States and she states there is no one in the US that takes customer calls. So, I am out the money and no tool that I ordered.

Non-existent customer service.Sears is going down the tubes, and I say when they finally fold, that's what they deserve.

Yes since Ed Lampert has taken over Sears the one time premier store chain in the USA has lost $10 Billion dollars and their stock has dropped 68% - Ed should fall on his sword and resign - if Sears can not compete - then close and get out of the business