Sears - Ordered two sofas 12/08/10 not even processed yet
Oredered two sofas on 12/08/10 not sent.Add said available and ready for shipping.
False advertising.The first guy I chatted with out and out lied and said it was going to be delivered that very day, and I am sure laughed himself silly as he hung up. They cannot tell me when they will be shipped (add said it would be delivered by 12/22/10 at the latest) or why it is taking so long. They tried to blame it on my credit card but I paid by PayPal. They said they had to check availability I told them to read their add.
Will not give me any concrete information just empty promises. Will not give me any single person I can contact.
They have stopped responding to me completely even though I have waited their requested wait times.I have logged a complaint with PayPal, so we'll see.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2 Simmons London Leather Sofas Smp1710247001
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. After supporting a local (ILLINOIS) company for years, our family has made a decision to never shop at SEARS again. The customer service..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "You sign up and WHAM! Placed on a waitlist that forces you to spam people to get off of. This is AFTER you've given Ipsy your credit card/payment info. There..."
- "The 1st package made it to Medford OR where I live, from Carlsbad, CA in like 3 days. Then rather than deliver they sent it to Austin, TX where it..."
- "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..."