2.8
Layout of Store

I ordered a double oven and a microwave vented hood 8/15/15. I asked about a coversion kit to Lp and was told it came with the oven.

Confirmation # 951492430The microwave came fine. The oven was damaged and we would not sign for it. The driver was rude and nasty to us for not signing for it and taking it. The next day I called sears order number to check on reorder and it wasn't ordered so I had to order it again.

8/30/15. Was told it would be delivered 9/10/15. They called 15 minutes before widow time was up and said it was damaged again and they were not coming. That was the 2nd.

day I took off work. Was told it would be delivered 9/24/15 on the reorder. It finally came and even with the dings we took it. My husband asked the delivery men if everything was out of the box and they said yes.

He saw a bag in the truck and asked them if it was to the oven and they said no. They left and we started looking at the stove and the L.P. conversion kit was missing. I called the delivery number right a way and told them it was in the truck and was told it was to late contact order number.

So I did She said it was ordered Confirmation # 16569629. Never received called again 10/9/15 told the story again 40 min. on the line with a woman named Lovly (she argued it didn't come with it and I told her it said in the O.M. it is included) and she put me on hold then hung up on me.

Called back was told it didn't come wit oven after explaining it comes with the stove all over again I broke down and paid for it even thou I had an email and a confirmation # because I wanted it hooked up before my new kitchen was installed. Finally received the kit late October. At this time My Kitchen was being worked on and couldn't hook it up. Finally after the first of the year I called to have Sears hook it up and convert to L.P they said they didn't do that.

So we called a local plumber and they came out tried to hook it up and it was the wrong kit sent. Called Sears back and went back over the whole story again and got the run around for 2 hours and finally talked to service department (Gavis 780999) and was told it comes with the stove and a kit would be sent no charge. finally got new kit called plumber again and finally got it installed.

I was charged by the plumber $172.50 for two calls because the wrong kit was sent first and $30.24 for a kit I couldn't use. Plus my oven has a purchase date of 8/15/15 so its all most out of warrant.

This reviewer shared experience about "all the above" and wants this business to "extended warenty and convertion kit refund, plumber service call paid for" as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about oven from Sears was customer service and being hung up on, ignorant communication and home delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments