This Thanksgiving was going to be a big deal for my family. We lost so many family members over the last 18 months, it is hard to find reasons to be Thankful.

We thought for sure my little brother would be called to duty again and miss Thanksgiving, when he was not we felt, well Thankful to have him around the table instead of thinking of all those who were not. I lost my husband since then and of course everything has been falling apart, appliances included! Fridge broke, Washer and Dryer. all in two months time frame!

When the fridge broke AGAIN and without my husband to fix or any savings to buy ANOTHER new fridge after just replacing the other appliances and a fridge-full of spoiled food(used appliances but new to us) I saw SEARS new leasing option and thought THANK GOD, we just may get our Thanksgiving all together after all. It was set to be delivered this Tuesday November 13th. Because of what SEARS admits was THEIR mistake, I wont have a fridge before thanksgiving and so NO big thanksgiving dinner all together. I tried to work with them, to send me ANY fridge.

They refused. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Product or Service Mentioned: Refrigerator.

Reason of review: bad service, no delivery, rude, discriminatory.

Preferred solution: To warn others to avoid SEARS.

Sears Cons: Complete disrespect.

• Logic