I recently bought to portable air conditioners from two different outlet stores. I've only picked one up so far because they don't offer shipping.

What I'm mad about is that after we got it home and opened the box for the manual, we found that most of the important and necessary accesstries were missing! It was used and apparently the former owner never sent back all those parts with the appliance! We called the outlet store to find out if they had the parts and all they could offer us was for us to find those items online and order them for approx. another $50.00! I'm not sure I'm going to pick up the next one because it might have missing parts too!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of air conditioner. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air conditioner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.