Update by user Oct 06, 2017

Service Order No: 000767043035539 Paul Fleming To:AE Solutions ‎Oct‎ ‎6 at ‎7‎:‎29‎ ‎PM That is BS and I and going on social media and will now cut and paste this BS response.I am seeking restitution for over billing PERIOD!

On Friday, October 6, 2017, 4:57:29 PM EDT, AE Solutions wrote: Hi Paul, We have received an update from our alert team that one of our member advocates spoke at length earlier today with you. When our MA got off the phone with you, you was confident the charges were understood. Thank you for your business. Ellwood A.

Executive Solutions A&E Factory Service Original Message Follows: ------------------------ My submission to Consumer Affairs since no satisfaction at all from A&E Factory Services Outrageous billing and service delivery A&E Facory Services ( Sears) 1/5 original star-rating Since I didn't receive any satisfaction from a knowledge representative. Steven, who is off-shore, I am writing this email and sending a copy to me as well. On the above date a had a tech come to my house, dislodge the ice compartment, tell me it was frozen, proceed to defrost the ice over 10 mins and received a bill for,$250. $99 for the diagnostic (10 min) and $151 fro 10 min to defrost the ice.

Better yet the ice maker broke again causing another tech to come out, tell me the first tech didn't do the job right, ordered a part which I had to pay for and then said it won't be in for 2 weeks! Needless to say I am pissed. How can A&E sleep at nite charging people $900/hr ($151 for 10 mins = $906 an hour)? I would like some retribution for this travisity of billing and service.

The billing supervisor rep stated the tech was here for 45 mins. Actually he was here 10 mins to take the ice maker off and 10 mins to defrost it so this 45 mins is BS and I will dispute this all day long! BTW today I talked with a billing supervisor in Ohio named, Monica and she said her department doesn't handle this. I said you don't handle billing questions and you are from billing?

If I could rate this company a negative star, rest assured I would without a doubt! On Friday, October 6, 2017, 12:41:43 PM EDT, Paul Fleming wrote: So 24 hours later I hear nothing. I did look on Yelp and quite frankly you should too. So when can I expect a response?

Paul Fleming On Thursday, October 5, 2017, 12:50:27 PM EDT, A&E Factory Service - Solutions wrote: Thank you for contacting A&E Factory Service. Your inquiry has been received and we will contact you once it has been reviewed. For your records below is a confirmation of the information you provided via the online form. Thank you.

First Name: Paul Last Name: Fleming Address: 32 Palmer Road City: Candia State: NH Zip: 03034 Home Phone: (603) 483-8094 Email: pjf6651@yahoo.com Date Of Service: 09/28/05 Service Order No: 000767043035539 Repair Item: Refrigerator Repair Item Other: Reason: Billing Charge Description: Since I didn't receive any satisfaction from a knowledgeable representative. Steven, who is off-shore, I am writing this email and sending a copy to me as well. On the above date a had a tech come to my house, dislodge the ice compartment, tell me it was frozen, proceed to defrost the ice over 10 mins and received a bill for,$250. $99 for the diagnostic (10 min) and $151 fro 10 min to defrost the ice.

Please respond, Paul Fleming Contact Pref: Email Contact Time: Morning Paul Fleming Send Settings email mobile Paul Fleming pjf6651@yahoo.com (603) 661-1867 Paul Fleming To:AE Solutions ‎Oct‎ ‎6 at ‎7‎:‎29‎ ‎PM That is BS and I and going on social media and will now cut and paste this BS response. I am seeking restitution for over billing PERIOD! Hide original message On Friday, October 6, 2017, 4:57:29 PM EDT, AE Solutions wrote: Hi Paul, We have received an update from our alert team that one of our member advocates spoke at length earlier today with you. When our MA got off the phone with you, you was confident the charges were understood.

Thank you for your business. Ellwood A. Executive Solutions A&E Factory Service Original Message Follows: ------------------------ My submission to Consumer Affairs since no satisfaction at all from A&E Factory Services Outrageous billing and service delivery A&E Facory Services ( Sears) 1/5 original star-rating Since I didn't receive any satisfaction from a knowledge representative. Steven, who is off-shore, I am writing this email and sending a copy to me as well.

On the above date a had a tech come to my house, dislodge the ice compartment, tell me it was frozen, proceed to defrost the ice over 10 mins and received a bill for,$250. $99 for the diagnostic (10 min) and $151 fro 10 min to defrost the ice. Better yet the ice maker broke again causing another tech to come out, tell me the first tech didn't do the job right, ordered a part which I had to pay for and then said it won't be in for 2 weeks! Needless to say I am pissed.

How can A&E sleep at nite charging people $900/hr ($151 for 10 mins = $906 an hour)? I would like some retribution for this travisity of billing and service. The billing supervisor rep stated the tech was here for 45 mins. Actually he was here 10 mins to take the ice maker off and 10 mins to defrost it so this 45 mins is BS and I will dispute this all day long!

BTW today I talked with a billing supervisor in Ohio named, Monica and she said her department doesn't handle this. I said you don't handle billing questions and you are from billing? If I could rate this company a negative star, rest assured I would without a doubt! On Friday, October 6, 2017, 12:41:43 PM EDT, Paul Fleming wrote: So 24 hours later I hear nothing.

I dod look on Yelp and quite frankly you should too. So when can I expect a response? Paul Fleming On Thursday, October 5, 2017, 12:50:27 PM EDT, A&E Factory Service - Solutions wrote: Thank you for contacting A&E Factory Service. Your inquiry has been received and we will contact you once it has been reviewed.

For your records below is a confirmation of the information you provided via the online form. Thank you. First Name: Paul Last Name: Fleming Address: 32 Palmer Road City: Candia State: NH Zip: 03034 Home Phone: (603) 483-8094 Work Phone: Alternate Phone: Email: pjf6651@yahoo.com Date Of Service: 09/28/05 Service Order No: 000767043035539 Repair Item: Refrigerator Repair Item Other: Reason: Billing Charge Description: Since I didn't receive any satisfaction from a knowledge representative. Steven, who is off-shore, I am writing this email and sending a copy to me as well.

How can A&E sleep at nite charging people $900/hr ($151 for 10 mins = $906 an hour)? I would like some retribution for this travisity of billing and service. Please respond, Paul Fleming Contact Pref: Email Contact Time: Morning Paul Fleming Yo Ellwood my man, please learn proper grammar! I have just submitted your response, grammar errors et al to the Consumer Affairs bureau!

I am expecting a restitution payment or Facebook, Twitter, Snap-chat et all will get copies!‎Oct‎ ‎6 at ‎7‎:‎41‎ ‎PM Reply, Reply All or Forward Send Settings email mobile Paul Fleming pjf6651@yahoo.com (603) 661-1867

Original review posted by user Oct 06, 2017

Outrageous billing and service delivery A&E Factory Services ( Sears) 1/5 original star-rating Since I didn't receive any satisfaction from a knowledge representative.Steven, who is off-shore, I am writing this email and sending a copy to me as well.

BTW today I talked with a billing supervisor in Ohio named, Monica and she said her department doesn't handle this. I said you don't handle billing questions and you are from billing? If I could rate this company a negative star, rest assured I would without a doubt.

I just received a call from a customer service rep in Manchester, NH and after I repeated what is posted here, he said HE COULD NOT DO ANYTHING!Stay away from Sears and A&E Factory Services!!!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments