960 Sherman St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
1.8

I bought plan for an expensive GE dryer. The drum is warped.

Repair is covered by the plan. The new drum was ordered by the repairman on April 5th. It is May 16 th and the drum still hasnt been shipped. 5 rescheduled appointments and at least 15 calls later and nothing.

"Its in process and we will advise when shipped" is what i am told everytime i call. I ask for a supervisor and am told the same thing. No one knows anything beyond what is in their computer. They dont know who to call or what to do beyond reading "its in process and we will let you know when it ships".

Now they are blaming GE parts. If I pay for the part, it can ship. Hence I think i can assume Sears not paying their suppliers so they cant get parts for the repair. I left a message at the CEO's complaint line but that has gone no where either.

Buy your appliances ANYWHERE other than Sears. Shame as it was once a good company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Dryer Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I will Never buy an appliance (or, anything else) from Sears. Their extended service is USELESS. believe me.

Here is a list of local management to contact, Tom 716-570-1391, Mike 518-331-2341, Lisa 585-455-1711, Darlyene 585-424-0912, Mark 716-536-0159, Bob 716-866-8105, Barb 585-274-9904. If they can’t help you I would recommend calling the bbb and your local news media to do a story on sears. Frank, Rochester NY