Muncy, Pennsylvania

We bought a refrigerator on November 15 at the Muncy, Pa store and the delivery date was November 20. The delivery people arrived on time and were very courteous but certainly not very thorough.

They left without leveling the refrigerator. He had to know it was not level because at one point the door slammed back against the wall. So my husband who had a stroke 15 years ago had to try to get down on the floor to level it. I think that should have been their job.

Then on Thanksgiving day it started making a strange sound and we thought that it was already having a problem. After checking the back where the sound was coming from we found a certificate of conformity that was attached to the back of the refrigerator with blue tape that they should have removed. You would think no big deal but my husband had to again try to get back down on the floor again to raise the legs so we could pull the refrigerator out just so we could remove the tag. Easy job for someone who has never had a stroke but not my husband.

I know you're going to say we could have called service but we were disgusted and didn't want to wait who knows how long.

It took us almost a week to get it delivered. So at this point I am thoroughly disgusted with Sears and will look elsewhere for my next purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2015.

Comments