To save the hassle of lines, I chose to purchase a TV through Sears.com. I dont like to enter the informtion of my debit card, online so I called Sears.com to purchase over the phone.

The Sears.com represenative said that she accidently charged twice on my account, but reassured that only one transaction would go through. It didnt. It took 5 emails...I said 5 emails...4 phone calls & 3 weeks for Sears.com to reinburse me the 950.00 they took from my bank account....meanwhile, I had bills that were late & bounced a check, all thanks to the Sears.com rep accidently charging me twice.

The only thing Sears.com has done to resolve the extra charges I had to pay for their mistake, is an email stating I had 10% off my next purchase of $100.00 or more.

My credit went down, I couldnt purchase any other presents for my family until the week of Christmas, I ended up paying up to $200.00 in late payments&bounced checks.

Funny how Sears will make sure to get the money you owe them, but when tables are turned, they brush it under the rug as if it never happened & refuse to reimburse the expenses of their mistakes.

NEVER SHOP THERE

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 08, 2010.

Comments

don't feel bad. I had one they overcharged a cust due to a slip of the key in the amount of $36,000.

for a $360 credit card purchase. They caught it and the cust was credited back the amount.