With Company response

I have been over charged $50 for an online Christmas order of a Kenmore grill, grill cover, and propane and cannot get one person on the phone to help. I will no longer shop at Sears.

First they over charged my account then when I go to pickup the propane is out of stock and I was told I would be refunded.

It has been a month and I have gotten no help after sending e-mails, a fax, and calling. The "customer service" reps are full of a lot of, "oh I'm sorry to hear that", but no real help.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous373316,

My name is Jay and I am part of the Social Media Support team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We are truly sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that you have encountered with your grill order and our lack of customer service. We understand the importance of saving everywhere we can and being over charged for something unknowingly can be a bit costly. We would like to look further into what has happen surrounding this order and see what can be done to correct any mistakes that may have been made to help minimize your frustrations. At your convenience, please send us an email to smadvisor@searshc.com providing a contact phone number and the phone number that the grill was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Anonymous373316) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C.