2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a bicycle I thought from Sears but it seems to be a third party. I have the emails saying the product was fullfilled and shipped.

The tracking # https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=781145981135 says it has not been picked up from seller. Called many #s and everyone will get this straightened out. I am pissed off now. Was suppose to have been delivered 6/12/18.

WHERE IS MY BICYCLE (HOT SELLING) 3rd party store. http://www.sears.com/bestseller-new-bikes-20-wheel-aluminum-frame-6/p-A017997423?rrec=true I just want the bike or my money back.

I do not want to talk to Peggy from India about this again!!! The contract process has been a nightmare the 72 hour bit they will get back with you has exspired two differant times.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Shipping Service.

I liked: This.

I didn't like: This last order transaction.

Comments

Same problem. Ordered Bosch Dishwasher on June 21, 2018 online.

950.00 with taxes, accessories etc and nothing. They have the money and I have NOTHING.

Repeated calls to their foreign customer service are a complete waste of time. Agents don't do anything except repeat wait 48 to 72 hours etc etc.It is now July 5, 2018.Going to a store tomorrow, but I'm not optomistic.

".......I do not want to talk to Peggy from India about this again!!!" i nominate this as "the poster quip of the day"!!!!!!