In November 2015 I ordered a computer and chair.In December 2015, I received the chair but not the computer.

I obtained a police report for the computer and forwarded it to Sear's escalation department. Today, I received a response that the vendor denied the claim because the driver confirmed delivery and the GPS ping showed that the driver was at my address. The driver was at my address but he only delivered the chair. I am so frustrated with Sears right now!

I now have to pay for merchandise I never received.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1107196

No, you do not have to pay for something you never received. Dispute the charge and go from there.