Verified Reviewer

To whom this may concern, I, awhile ago, ordered a much needed carpet attachment for my vacuum. I had told the man that I had a apartment inspection and it was urgent.

I was told it would arrive July 13. I never got a confirmation anything. The only way I knew the part was coming was through my bank records. The part never showed up.

When on the 14th I called and a woman told me it had been back ordered and that someone was going to call me. On the 20th I called back after no calls or emails, yet they have my address and phone number and email, and the woman told me it was discontinued. I though I had a pretty new vacuum? It cost me 300!!!!

Omg. And trying to be polite but the language barrier made it easier for me to be blown off. This is outrageous. I've never had such a problem with you before.

Now I have a 300 vacuum and every attachment known to man BUT the MAIN one that does the CARPET. Ugggggggggg.

User's recommendation: Don't!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sears Pros: Was able to lease my products.

Sears Cons: Terrible customer service cant understand what they are saying, Rude employees, I can never get help or anything resolved, Ever.

Comments