I tried to get a part for an air ratchet and found that the part was not available in the store.So I went online to order it.

The part 81015215 list for 3.99. The shipping was 7.99. I call the parts cented in Tucker, Ga. to pick one up therte.

They said they did not have it and the only way I could get the part was to order it online and pay the exhorbitant sipping and handling charges.

Just another reason to buy elsewhere where parts are available on a walk-in basis.I have been avoiding

Sears for several years...this is only confirmation that I made a good decision.

Comments

nikalseyn

Sears is not the only place to get parts for tools and such.However, the shipping from most places will sometimes cost as much as the item you are ordering.

I just ordered three small springs for a B&S small engine and the springs cost $11.00 and the shipping was $7.50. But, I ordered them because I spent alot of time trying to find them both in stores and online and I needed them. If you know the part number, you can just plug that number into your search engine and find a place that sells it. Alot of places are out there so if you have some time, you can eliminate those that charge an arm and a leg for shipping, etc.

I now order all my John Deere tractor parts online.

Even with shipping it costs much less for blades, oil filters, etc., than if I go to the store here in town.As for Sears, I too have avoided it like the plague for at least 15 years now due to the lack of customer service and the lack of product knowledge of the salespeople.