With Company response

I purchased a kenmore gas range from the plymouth sears store five years ago.The oven igniter broke.

No big deal in five minutes I had it out and went to the sears to order a part. I was told the manufacturer of that oven , with the Kenmore name, was not actually sears and no longer makes the part. He wants me to buy a new stove for 450 dollars.

He has no other solution s.I hope you will not make the same mistake i made and i will never buy another Kenmore appliance ever ever ever ever

Comments

turnburrymom
Washington, New Jersey, United States #594746

Try RepairClinic.com.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear 375170:

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are having finding the part needed for your range. We certainly understand how frustrating and inconvenient it is to not have this part readily available with a range that is only 5 years old. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We would like to look into this situation further and offer the assistance of a case manager. Please send the following information – contact number, screen name (375170), phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Tucson, Arizona, United States #593819

Kenmore and Craftsman are just names..Sears does NOT make anything!!!!

Sears makes a deal with the different manufactures such as Whirlpool, GE, LG, Fridgidaire to put the Kenmore name on appliances..

Next time you need to call Sears for resolution issues,call either of these numbers- 1-888-236-1885 or 888-266-6560..