Goodhue, Minnesota
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Had to order lawnmower parts.Sears Parts Direct showed the part in stock on the website, but the order confirmation showed it out of stock.

Customer service knew nothing. Cancelled the out of stock part for a refund in June. Today, July 12 the part shows up. I had already gotten the part on e-Bay.

Sears Parts Direct says they never got the phone all. Now I have to return the part! Can't Sears do anything right any more? Told me to use the not very user friendly website to return the part.

Fool me once, shame on you.Fool me twice (and this is about the 20th time), shame on me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lawnmower deck pulley from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.