Bought mower & used it 3 times then wouldn't start. Took back to store and exchanged for new one.

That mower the self-propel wouldn't work. Returned that mower for a different model. On the 3rd mower the mechanism to raise and lower the deck was broken. Returned that mower for full refund.

Found out that 2nd mower was actually a reconditioned mower they were trying to pass off as new mower. Then find out the refund will not be put in cking acct immediately. Must wait minimum 10 days but up to 30 days. When I complain to customer service they just say sorry and offer a $50 gift card towards our next purchase.

Next purchase? Never at Sears again.

Comments

SearsCares
#519275

Dear Tired of poor service,

I would first like to say sorry for the delay in our response. After reading your post, I apologize for the time it’s taking in getting your refund for the numerous non-functioning mowers that you received. I understand what a huge inconvenience it is not having a working mower, especially in the summer time. We would like to talk to you about the situation and look into what we can do to help. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated Case Manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide your contact information (preferably a phone number), and also please include your screen name (Tired of poor service) so we can reference your issue. Again, we are very sorry that this situation has occurred and look forward to speaking with you.

Kiera J.