I called to complain that it has been 3 months since we had our pictures taken and we still haven't received our wall art only to be met with "It's not our fault" at the studio and patronizingly insincere apologies after waiting 33 MINUTES on hold!When she checked my order, she commented that because I had used a coupon to get the wall art for free, there was no way she could help me, insinuatingly as if I had no right to complain about a "free" item.

Well, the free item was part of a $190 package, that I couldn't have justified PURCHASING without the addition. The explanation for it being so late was "it was back ordered." So, it was late because it was late. Helpful.

The entire experience was sub par, including the strange soft glow effect that gave my sons pink lip gloss, another concern that was dismissed, but I don't want to dilute the customer service aspect of my complaint with all the other ridiculousness.Needless to say, DO NOT GIVE SEARS PORTRAIT STUDIOS A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME OR A DIME OF YOUR MONEY!

Review about: Sears Coupon.

Comments