Andalusia, Alabama
2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I called yesterday to ask if they took money orders for payment on acct# they said yes

cause they don't take credit or debit cards! YET THEY HAVE A CARD READER??!!

Today I went with western union money order to make my payment (SHE TOLD ME THE TOOK CASH OR CHECK ONLY) really I don't have checking acct# and I hardly carry cash with me this makes 3 times I have had an issue with sears and its people being rude.

I always thought a money order was as good as a check,but its worse when they tell you SURE ITS OK & the next day its not err. It does takes gas to get there..What happens when you have a card machine for looks I guess and they don't want my payment cause its not what they want(I THOUGHT THE CUSTOMER NEEDS CAME FIRST)Something needs to be done !I'm goin else where to get better service and where the first thing you here is not (you here to make payment..) really not how may I help you/more training I think!

They cant even look your acct# up by name or ssn have to have that bill paper...I'm done!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of payment options and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments