With Company response

I received a call asking me to renew my protection plans on two items.One I don't own anymore and the other I found too expensive. I declined and have received at least 5 more calls.

Some haven't answered. Today I did again and the young woman introduced herself and I immediately siad I received many calls. She uttered, "Oh God" with a disgusted tone (probably she was stuck with the job of calling back all the people who had said no) I told her I didn't want the plan...no answer or sound on her end..I asked if she was there,,if she understood...and then just said I'd call her next time and hung up.

I assume she had hung up on me earlier, after "Oh God." No means No Sears. Stop the badgering!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for level of customer service you’ve received in reference to these continue calls. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to look into this on your behalf and stop these frustrating and unnecessary calls. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous424203), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response Seattle, Washington, United States #675955

Hi Edwin C

I'm not the person who posted this comment but I have the same complaint. I had my fridge replaced after 3 visits from a 3rd party repair guy over the course of 2 months.

I was still within the 1 year manufacturer's warranty frame. The customer service via phone was HORRIBLE. Then I start getting emails and phone calls trying to sell me an extended warranty. One was at 8 a.m.

on the 4th of July (really?) I explained I had replaced the fridge with a new one but the calls re: the old one don't stop. Oh, they also want to sell me a home makeover.

Come on now.