52 views

DO NOT BUY ANY APPLIANCES OR WARRANTY PROTECTION PLANS FROM SEARS, NOW AMERICAN FREIGHT....YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY! In the past, I bought appliances with warranty plans and never had any issues with products or getting service prior to 2019.

My last purchase was a Kenmore Refrigerator in 2019 and within a year, the fan motor went out. I called for repair on September 1 under my protection agreement and the technician came out and said parts were needed and would return to complete the repair once parts were delivered to my address. The parts never came and it is now October 2, 2020 and I've received no communication nor service from Sears despite my calling every 2-3 days.

I get their phone center in the Philippines who tell me a representative will call me within 1-3 days. I've had to rent a refrigerator for a month because Sears/American Freight has not fulfilled their promise under the warranty plan.

User's recommendation: 2020-DO NOT BUY SEARS/AMERICAN FREIGHT APPLIANCES OR WARRANTY PLANS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Location: Dallas, Texas