With Company response

I bought a bunk bed on Sears.com on November 9th I had been tracking my order and it showed that it had been delivered.I called Sears.com to see what the deal was because I hadn't received anything the customer service rep stated that the item had been losted and it was nothing they could do about it.

I asked to speak to a manager some guy gets on the line and tells me to call back in two hours because he had to call another place. I called back later on that day and the next person I talk to told me I had to buy the item again mind you had already been charged once for this item and still hadn't recieved it. I told the man I will not be ordering the item again well he ordered it again and they charged my account yet again. I called back the following day to Kmart.com because they were the ones who sold the item I spoke to another customer service rep and he told me my orignal item wasn't lost and that the second order would be cancelled.

Well it wasn't and they have charged me twice 157.82 and 205.66 to my account when I asked for my money back they told me that it is a process and that I had to get the item first and then they would refund me my money when they received the item back.

They have been help at all I have sent several emails and still nothing nothing at all.I am so very pissed I want something to be done I will never ever buy anything from them again.

Sears Response

Bunk Bed on Sears.com,

We truly apologize for the mix up with your bunk bed. We understand how discouraging this must be for you and apologize for any inconvenience you’ve encountered because of this mistake on our part. We would like to follow up with you to learn the outcome of this and discuss all options available to you.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name and review number (Bunk Bed on Sears.com and 361185) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.