3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We bought a Kenmore refrigerator 2 years ago the icemaker never functioned properly sears was called twice to repair the repair only only worked about 3 months than would break again refrigerator no longer under warranty we called sears again to repair they sent tech who charged a $99 diagnostic fee he told us all of the sears refrigerators were having problems with the malfunctioning icemaker that that sears was offering a kit to replace the icemaker at a cost of over $500 this is ridiculous sears is aware of the problem with their appliances but are charging the customers to fix it the whole refrigerator only cost $1200 now I have to pay an additional $500 to fix it I will never purchase from Sears again. Then they try to talk you into purchasing a home warranty for over $800 a year yea right that will never happen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: I like the look of the product of the product.

I didn't like: Performance of the product.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 13.

Comments

I’ve owned my kenmore and in less than 2 years it’s giving me problems! The master protection plan is a JOKE! I can almost promise you the tech will do a CALL OFF

I have a kenmore and it stopped holding the temperature! When the tech came out he told me he can’t clean the back of my refrigerator vents because SEARS told all the techs they are not to MOVE the refrigerator or touch anything!

I said to the tech, “then what’s the purpose of the once a year free maintenance with the purchase of the $600 master protection plan?” ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? He said, “THATS HOW THEY SELL THAT MADTER PROTECTION PLAN!!! Making people think they actually maintenance the refrigerator when all they do is come out and make sure the doors are shutting properly and the seals are ok.” WOW.... I CAN DO THAT MYSELF SEARS!!!!

So all that “annual maintenance” thing is, they come out and LOOK at your refrigerator! Yes, I said “ LOOK!!!” Anybody can do that!

Sears has trained their techs WELL to blame us customers for faulty refrigerators! My kenmore keeps piling ice up behind the vents!

When the tech came out he told me “I must have left the freezer door open and 99.9 percent of the time it’s the customers not shutting the door! REALLY??!! The door CANT stay open, it shuts automatically and pretty darn hard at that! He also said we must be blocking the vents or food is sticking out on the shelves preventing the door from shutting!

WRONG AGAIN SEARS! So here’s what, by now sears knows they can’t hide they have gone down hill! It’s just a matter of time until they lose too many sales to stay open! They have created a beautiful big refrigerator to look at but it’s noyhing more than a 2 year working refrigerator that turns into an expensive pile of JUNK!

Go buy a whirlpool! Sears isn’t doing anything to make it right!

My kenmore keeps piling ice up behind the vents! The tech came out and BLAMED ALL OF US!

The techs are trained well to shift the blame on us!

It’s ok, whirlpool gets my money now! BYE SEARS