I have purchased sears items for over 35 years. the new washer I have is a piece of ***.

Kenmore Front load new it has been totally overhauled and repaired at least 6 times in 1 1/2 year. But what takes the cake is it stopped working and I scheduled an appointment three weeks ago, first tech on Saturday this Saturday 5th today they blow up my phone and email saying we need to speak with you regarding your washer parts to see if you have received them. I call and the representative said we are not calling you about your parts, we wanted to tell you your appointment Saturday is cancelled and hung up. I have been without a washer for three weeks and have a three year extended maintenance agreement and can't get service.

Sears never used to be like this, I worked for them for years. will never buy another item from sears and will tell everyone I know about their service anymore it's horrible. I have a washer front load I have had for 1 year and my washer is not working . How do you let three weeks pass and then tell someone you are cancelling the appointment and my washer and clothes are not as important as someone elses.

I will need to look up my maintenance agreement and see if an attorney can find something in there that we can maybe sue for. Sears sucks.

Preferred solution: A new washer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 31, 2015.

Comments