As you were made well aware, no one is there to refuse delivery. This is for a relocation from New Jersey to Indiana that will not take place till around August 8th, hence the request for delivery on the same day. The shipment were actually attempted to be refused as best as possible over the phone with the shippers – all refused and said to call Sears.

I take this email as confirmation that Sears is officially reneging on the confirmed refund as per prior email.______________________________________________________________

From: Sears Orders [mailto:order@customerservice.sears.com] Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 11:59 AMTo: Subject: Re1: FW: Sears.com Order # 708964763 (KMM33908699V20252L0KM)

Good Morning Richard,

Thank you for contacting Sears.com. I can understand your concern with wanting to make sure that you are receiving your credit back for your items that you requested cancellation for. I am glad you got a hold of me so that I can help you with this today!

I double checked your order and I am showing that when you called in on 07/29/2014 we were able to get in contact with our Delivery Specialists and cancel the mattress and foundation for your order resulting in a credit being issued in the amount of $346.38 for the two items, delivery, and tax for those items. We had attempted to reach out to our fulfilling vendors of the other items to have these cancelled also but unfortunately the items shipped out within a few hours of you contacting us which did not give us enough time to have these cancelled before they were shipped. The items are currently on their way to you so at this time we are unable to issue the credit for these. All you would need to do to get your refund for these items is refuse the delivery of them when they arrive. Once we have received the items back at our warehouse we will make sure to have your refund issued. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know; we are happy to help!

Join our ShopYourWay MAX® program today and enjoy free shipping on millions of eligible items for the next 90 days! Click Here to start your 90 day trial offer! View terms and conditions.

Need additional assistance? Click here to Chat or Talk with us now!

Janese D. Sears Member Services 1-800-366-3028

________________________________________________________________

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

From: Richard [mailto:] Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 10:13 AM To: 'order@customerservice.sears.com' Subject: RE: Sears.com Order # 708964763

Customer Service,

Please see E-Mail below. As of today, only $346.38 has been refunded. A call was made on Friday, to make sure the full credit was being put through and the person on the phone refused to confirm. A call was again made today (08/04/14) and I was advised by Yvonne that Sears was reneging on the email below (please see attached audio transcript). I advised Yvonne that we would be seeking further restitution if the credit was not put through today (08/04/14), she said it would not be.

Please note that in addition to Common Law Fraud, Sears is in violation of the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act. If the credit is not put through today (08/04/14) and written confirmation is received of such, we will be pursuing Compensatory Damages, Consequential Damages, Incidental Damages, Punitive Damages, Damages in accord with violation of New Jersey’s Consumer Fraud Act and such other Damages as a court may deem equitable regardless of if the credit is put through at a subsequent date.

RichardPhone: Email:

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Date: Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 3:58 PM Subject: Sears.com Order # 708964763 To: ams6410@gmail.com Dear,

Thank you for shopping at Sears.com!

We are sorry you wish to cancel your {item / order} with sears.com. As you have requested, we have cancelled {item number/description from your online order} / {your order} number 708964763 A credit in the amount of $1229.21 will be issued.

This credit should be viewable by your financial institution within 72 hours. If you have any questions, please contact your financial institution after that period to verify receipt of the credit to your account. Please note, your financial institution may have processing guidelines for posting credits that may impact the time it takes for the credit to be reflected in your balance.

If you have any comments or questions, please e-mail us at order@customerservice.sears.com or call us at 1-800-283-6940.

Thank you, Julie M Sears Member Service 1-800-366-3028

________________________________________________________________

Prior to placing an online furniture order with Sears on July 28th, I called customer service to inquire about shipping the order in its entirety to one address on a date of my choosing. I was told that I should place the order online, call the customer service number back and they would set up the delivery as per my instruction. As soon as order was placed, I called and was told that some of the items were coming from outside vendors and delivery would have to be arranged with them through emails. The first email from a vendor arrived on July 29th and stated item would be delivered at a date that would not work as I would not even be in the state it was being delivered to at the time they were to deliver it. I called Sears back; they said they could do nothing about it at which time I told them I needed to cancel the order in its entirety

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments